- What to do when you debtor files bankruptcy
- Best practices in collection matters involving the United States
- A primer on the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Foreclosure compliance issues
- Legal ethics for the debtor/creditor relations lawyer
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Click here for the conference brochure and registration form.
This program is accredited by the Kentucky Bar Association for 6.25 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of Ethics credit. Other “60 minute states” (such as Indiana and Tennessee) should qualify as well. “50 minute states” (such as West Virginia) should qualify this program for 7.5 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of Ethics credit.
Sunderland was recently named to the 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers® list, recognizing excellence in banking law. She is a graduate of the UK College of Law.