Experienced Banking Law and Finance Attorneys
Louisville | Lexington | Southern Indiana
Morgan Pottinger McGarvey's attorneys represent banks and other financial institutions throughout Indiana and Kentucky in banking and finance law matters. We are committed to finding cost-effective solutions for our clients' financial needs.
We are a leading banking law and finance law firm with four decades of experience. We successfully combine this knowledge with our commitment to personal service and a dedication to resolve matters quickly and effectively. The work we do in the banking and finance law arena has earned us the respect of our clients, peers, adversaries and the business community.
For more information about our approach and qualifications, please visit our firm overview page or contact us for a consultation.
Representation for Banks, Financial Institutions and Mortgage Lenders
Our clients include commercial lenders, mortgage lenders and leasing companies. In addition to providing representation for banks, we also represent automobile manufacturers and dealers, retailers and finance companies. We provide these clients with legal services in the following areas:
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) issues and concerns
- Asset-based lending and credit
- Preparation and review of loan documents
- Commitment letters
- Perfection of security interests and other collateral
- Federal and state regulatory compliance
- Payment systems
- Fund transfers, including electronic funds transfer (EFT) and automated clearing house (ACH) matters
- Letters of credit
- Repossession of various types of collateral
- Lender liability issues
- Bankruptcy and workouts
Whether serving a national bank, a small savings and loan, or a unique finance company, we customize solutions to achieve success.