After pursuing an area of study in political science during his undergraduate career, Christopher Malpartida has taken his analytical and critical thinking skills to law school. Christopher is a second-year law student at the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville. Christopher spent the summer after his first year of law school as a summer associate with MPM, is working part-time at the firm during his second year, and plans to continue at MPM this summer. Prior to attending law school, Christopher studied various areas of law through his coursework and internships and graduated from Berea College in 2020. Christopher has taken a great interest in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and employment law.
- J.D., University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, Phi Alpha Delta
- B.A., University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Chambers and Partners USA, Real Estate, 2013-2020
- Top Lawyer, Louisville Magazine, Commercial Real Estate and Finance, 2008; Commercial Real Estate, Finance and Real Estate, 2009; Banking & Finance and Real Estate, 2011
During college and law school, Sharon examined title to real estate throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana, providing a foundation for her work as a title insurance agent for national underwriters on commercial projects.
In his free time, Christopher enjoys playing volleyball, tennis, and soccer as he did at the NCAA Division III level during his time at Berea. Outside of sports, Christopher enjoys spending time with his family and friends and mentoring Latinx and LGBTQIA+ youth.