Morgan & Pottinger has signed on as a silver sponsor of the 2016 Mortgage Bankers Association of Kentucky Education Conference. MBA KY is committed to educating members and the public to promote sustainable and responsible homeownership. The organization is focused on appropriate regulation of the industry to provide consumer protection and competitive opportunities within the industry.
MBA KY is comprised of bankers, brokers, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, attorneys, real estate professionals, underwriters, processors, insurance agents, and other professionals involved in the business of mortgage banking and the housing market. The March 9 event will be held at the University of Louisville Shelby Campus.
MBA KY Education Conference Agenda
- 8:00 AM – Registration, Exhibitor Trade Show and Networking starts
- 9:00 AM to Noon – Coach Michael Burt (Person of Interest) and Brandon Burks
- Noon to 1:30 PM – Lunch (on own)
- 1:30 to 2:15 PM – William Kooper/Mortgage Bankers Association – Industry overview and MBA industry support
- 2:20 to 4:15 PM – Jeff Platfoot/MGIC – Tax return analysis (Breakout Room 1)
- 2:20 to 4:15 PM – Bob Niemi/Baker Hostetler – Exam Readiness + Brenda Walker/KHC – What’s new with KHC
- 4:15 to 5:00 PM – Conference/Trade Show Wrap-up and Networking